Friday, January 1, 2010

SISSY TURNED INTO SEXY SHE-MALE SLAVE GIRL


Forced Feminization , There were actually women who forced their
husbands into women slaves, who saw to their every need. Secretly started adding vitamins to his food , replaced his normal vitamins with femninizing hormones , giving him female hormones pills .
Forced him that you Mistress wanted him to dress like a woman, act like a woman, and do all the things women do every day. You can found a permanent feminization treatment for men, that would fully develop breasts, round the hips, narrow the waist, create a feminine figure and soften the skin , and his body would be feminine for life.
You can console her and told her all the wonderful things about being a woman
and being able to dress pretty sexy sluty , and how women are free to cry and show emotions and how women are in reality the superior and controlling gender.



“ As you might immagine, we had a few "hiccups" along the way. We had a bit of an altercation when I decided to put him on hormones and he refused. I immediately kicked him out of the house and he came crawling back. At this point, I knew that I had won so I got him on hormones the very next day and really got strict with my strap discipline. I also put him in permanent chastity. He became very obedient and sweet and I was in total control. After that, here was no going back. She is now a 24/7 girl “



Start his transformation
You go to the Beauty Salon with him , time that his body had been waxed completely smooth ( Brazilian Bikini Waxing) and eyebrows where waxed and shaped. Pedicure manicure , long bright red finger nails and matching red toe nails, full make up applied semi-permanent , longer woman styled and streaked hair, hair extensions or wigs.
Pierce both her ears and install large dangling earrings so she won't be able to ignore them as they bang against her cheeks. Bangles, chokers, necklaces or anklets are also appropriate as they represent bonds and chains. Avoid finger rings as they represent power and pride. Instead use more suitable such as nipple rings, clit bands, etc.

Change his wardrobe , the first step is to throw out every single piece of his old male clothes. Everything must go, even clothes that could pass for female attire. This is important to establish in his mind that this is a total change. Start him on lingerie immediately .






Use feminizing products and constantly wear a corset, to nip in his slim waist and give his hips and butt a rounder look, Keep her on high heels stilettos 5” to 7” , to tone his legs and ankles and raise his arches even higher . Put him in permanent chastity and strict with strap on discipline.
- Pussy Formation Butt plug training , these are invaluable for posture and awareness training and prepare him for the very feminine feeling of being filled , essential items for engaged in anal training , easy penetration. This serves the dual purpose of stretching sissies out for easier penetration and as a constant reminder of him status.
You can increased his dosage of pills and use of creams and gave him female lessons and exercises hours on end.







The Inner Woman
Feminizing her mind , she must be conditioned to think and act like a woman , show her how by being a girl, she is making you happy. Look pleased and leave her feeling special and good about herself. Emersion in female pursuits with a strict regime watching soaps, painting her nails, reading female fashion magazines, etc. must be strictly enforced.
A very strict disciplinarian training convert an unhappy, careless and thoughtless male into a wonderful , obedient and happy sissy.
The "trainer" must be experienced and understand that it involves physical, mental and emotional conditioning.







Complete Humiliation
Humiliate her by forcing her submission to the very essence of a man… cum , Yes, if sisssies want to be girls, then they need to learn to love to swallow cum, whether from someone else or their own milk . Cum addiction. Many sissies who eat their cum for your Mistress tend to get addicted to the taste of cum. I think that it is just going to happen if you like the taste of jizz, they are so in love with the taste and just cannot get enough of it.
Sissies to remember to be a good girl, bitch is important to drink and to swallow the milk and with the time to love the flavor of the creamy hot milk, your Mistress will thank.
With a few male friends, subjugate her to the humiliation of having to wear another man's cum on her face and in every available orifice. Drench her from head to toe. Bind her so that she cannot move, leaving her covered in sperm. Unable to escape, she is forced to endure. Giver her time to reflect on herself, as cum runs down her face, as she smells and tastes it, as it begins to dry and cake all around her, the cum in her hair… leave her to think, laying alone in her pool of cum, the feel of splurting cocks still fresh in her memory.





" Then the man or men fuck her mouth, tits and ass. I love seeing them cum all over her face and body and in her mouth repeatedly! "







Cock sucking , Your new girl is ready to assume a new life as a woman. You must now take full control of her. Make her accept your dominance over her body. With a strap-on, use it to invade her often. She must be made to accept your cock in her pussy and her mouth. She will soon understand that her life as a woman, begins at the end of your cock.





Sucking Cock
as a sissy she-male it is your responsibility to pleasure anyone your Mistress instructs you to. This may include a guest or a male lover. You are to approach this task with eagerness. Remember you are merely a tool, a vessel for other's enjoyment.
Sucking a man's cock is one of the pure pleasures in life.






" Swallow all of it sissy slut! I want you to lick him clean Do Not leave or waste a drop!"





" Now you've given this man a blow job that he'll not forget. Your Mistress will be pleased "



" Dream of it being a big juicy cock that it loves to suck so much "



At first, the changes were subtle ,At this point, he started working from home and we could accelerate the process. A year after that, it obvious to that there no going back so took her in for facial softeting surgery, voice surgery and a large breast augmentation.

" I enjoy watching them use my submissive she-male slave slut for their pleasure and amusement, and join them with my dildo. All women should own a sissy shemale,
it’s ever so much fun! "






To enhance her training in femininity, couple your rewards with dildo training; restrict cumming to only times when she has a dildo firmly in her pussy or deep in her mouth. Another important association is the ability to cum only when penetrated like a woman.
With proper and strict adherence to these rules, she should soon learn to cum whenever she is penetrated, but will loose the ability to do so when not. Eventually, she will able to enjoy sex again, but with you as the sole focus as her pleasure is now firmly tied to yours.

She is yours, molded in your hands to become the willing servant of your desires. Forever to do your bidding, to fulfill your every need. Trapped in a silken trap from the permanent changes made to her body, she is unable to return, only able to exist within your defined confines, her life now must revolve around you. She can never be unfaithful, her remnant a silent reminder of her vows of obedience to you, a guarantee of humiliation when stepping beyond your walls.Leaving her old life behind, she whole heartedly embraces womanhood. Finally, she is complete.
Large Breasted She-Male Slave Girl






38 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am from Romania, Europe. I am a man, 35 years old, teacher.I want to be initiate in bdsm, but I don't have money. I want to meet a mistress woman or a dominant couple who can transform me into a sexy she-male slut, into female.They buy for me hormones and all girls stuff, to support me with money. In return I can serve them like a slave, in their house, they can use me like a slave. There are anyone who help me? I want to live like a she-male slave girl. Help me to achieve this dream.
    I expect serious propositions,
    Peter, I hope to become Petra
    rexrx4@gmail.com
    rex_5555@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I am from pakistan,Asia. I am a man, 30 years old, teacher.I want to be initiate in bdsm, but I don't have money. I want to meet a mistress woman or a dominant couple who can transform me into a sexy she-male slut, into female.They buy for me hormones and all girls stuff, to support me with money. In return I can serve them like a slave, in their house, they can use me like a slave. There are anyone who help me? I want to live like a she-male slave girl. Help me to achieve this dream.
    I expect serious propositions,

    immo, I hope to become ammie
    immyali03@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i am from Victoria bc Canada, i am slim and fit, 46 years old, wish to be transform into a shemale slut slave for the rest of my life, contact me at clomon@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can someone please transform me into a shemale? Looking for someone to supply hormones and breast implants (ranging from EE to GG cup). Text me on 07786086436.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to become a sissy made and than a shemale slave girl.....if there are any serious offers my e-mail is peter.kotnik@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am 24 years old and have desired to be a woman since i was 10 someone plz turn me into there lil sissy slave capnpat06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am a sissy cock sucker and love the taste of cum down my throat. What is the best long lasting lipstick or lipstain that will not come off easily for maximum humilation X Shona XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your can buy a lip stain ( max factor)and use a lipstick lock ( rimmel) then just a little lip gloss over it.. that should make it last.....also you ll look a right sissy faggot ........

      Jane Christine......

      Delete
  8. Can someone change me into a shemale and later on a proper girl and I be a slave and do as I am told hormones r needed contact me on adamdennis16@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Masters and Mistresses, have you read the above wondering, "Is there any body out there that I could sissify, transform, gender bend, and overall, train as a servant to my sexual whims and as a domestic servant when I am not completely drunk with lust at the gorgeous sex goddess I created?" If you are wondering if there is someone willing to join you, to become this servant, there is. Just contact me at korbekon@hotmail.com with serious emails regarding your commitment to this and a reliable way to return your email. Some basic information: I am 22 years old, Grand Rapids, MI area but no trouble relocating. I am 6'5" with great legs and green eyes. Masters and Mistresses you may want to jump on me while you have the chance, if you'll pardon the pun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes that would be nice to have someone make me a shemale sluttrean me to be a real woman do not have much money I really want to be more female no more man give me my breasts ass I wish to have a nice ass do as u want with me just change me make me yours I want to learn top suck and be ass fucked to forget I was ever a man connect with me if u really can help at giventime73@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Contact me here soulless_phoenix@yahoo.com

    Any man, woman, t-girl or whatever who can transform me and train me to be a sexy, slutty sissy girl I would show my appreciation to and my compliments to as well in every form of service she or he desires. Yet I do not think it can be done...I wont say it is impossible, but highly unlikely anyone could or will turn me into a sexy gurl...email me if you think oyu are up to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello
    I want say one thing fuck you all what's the hell that all of you did with your body's and in the end all of you will be a strange thing and a slave go to the hell all of you!!!!!!);

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, fuck you,you don't have an idea whta is the feeling of being in the wrong body and have no economic resourses to change that.

      Delete
    2. Yeah I'm in the wrong fucking body I hate my bloody penis I really want it gone for a nice pussy

      Delete
  13. can I begin today?

    ReplyDelete
  14. is anyone there for me?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello.
    I am a 25 yo slim boy with feminine body and cute face. I really want to find a master or domina to transform me into a shemale slut that craves cock and cum 24/7 i need sponsorship for hormones, clothes, implants and everything. mail me at: sisssyslut@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm an 18 year old male from Norway to would love nothing more than to be "forcibly" feminized and transformed into a shemale whore and made made to serve a Master. I am able to relocate to any part of the world and I need a Master that is willing to dedicate to transforming me into his shemale servant girl. I'd need help with implants, hips/buttock augmentation, facial surgery and possibly hormones. I am willing to live this out, are you? Contact me at Kimmoen1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Forced to grow tits
    Please help me. I am a 40 year young male looking to be feminized. I am at present taking progynon depot and want to start pm. Any suggestions? Please help me I really need your guidance during my journey. I would love to be a sissy under your spell. I don't know where to or who to turn to but yourself. Please help me. Make me into a sissy with large breasts.
    Any man, woman, t-girl or whatever who can transform me and train me to be a sexy, slutty sissy girl .
    I want to meet a mistress woman or a dominant couple who can transform me into a sexy she-male slut, into female
    cros@hot.ee

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am 15 and want to be turned female for life i need this. Email me jlbachmeier21298@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i would happily give up my perfectly vanilla life for a lifetime of enforced feminised enslavement.. i have already sucked cocks and love it, in fact i have served both sexes as a slave, and want so much to be forcibly feminised and enslaved permanently before it's too late.. male slave (42) with great legs and ass, who knows "her" place.. please.. someone take my choices away from me.

    bound2pleaseuk@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi i,m a 43 young looking male sissy. From honduras. I have nice legs. Nice nipples long hair n fine face. Everything go perfect for a sissy.i ,m looking 4 a men or a women or a couple near me. To help me n usedme as a sissy Slut i want to take hormones.please contact me @ mysteriouspapi1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a part time sissy cd but need a young straight male to make me his full time owned slave girl and force me to have full sex change and be his property. I am in the Portland, OR area and would be and will move anywhere for the right Master. sissycd4str8studs_pdx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow i think all of us look very hot in high heels and tight mini dress. Well my name is vannessa so i was at the point were i started to be curious about wanting sex with a man but i was nervous didnt know were tostart. To me it was very erotic and desirable. I felt his big cock in my anus my god i was so liking the intercourse made me so wet

    ReplyDelete
  23. Does this really happen in real life???...where is she and when can I be taken to begin a new life??...whelton35@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I want to be transformed into a sexy shemale slut with big breasts. Can someone help me? Contacts on +49 170 628 5612

    ReplyDelete
  25. I want to be trained to be a sissy girl I want my body to look more womanly..lock me in a Chasity device so I only cum when penetrated..
    I will get breast implants and go on an extreme weight loss regiment..I will wear panties, bras, and waist former's to get that hour glass look. You can put high heels on me with padlocks so I can't take them off. Teach me to apply mascara and lipstick to make me look more feminine. Teach me how to give oral sex to men so I will want..no demand cum! My legs are shaved, I body is hairless but I know I have a long way to go! I am here in Saint Louis Jdd1172@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I wish to become a 24 7 Sissy cum slave for a 40 is old man. I'm 26 and slim and pretty. I need to serve a man who owns his own place and would like a Sissy cum shut to wake him up each day by sucking his seed from his cock. Goes to work and comes home to me with my mouth open waiting at the front door. And he spends his evenings sitting on the couch as I worship his cock begging to be fucked

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the pictures and article. Think 24/7 about becoming a siss cock worshipping cum loving sissy for my Mistress and Master. Wish to begin horones immediately and become all you wish to please and serve you forever. Do you YIM a waiting to serve and be totally femized joannemarieames

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just got done reading your article, and really enjoyed it, thank you. You can see some fun books at www.fun2readbooks.com where you can also hear the girls read the stories for the same price as a paperback book, but they are reading exotic sexy stories that will get you going!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Delight to read your post.....
    The good Implications of Digital Technology on Online Business success http://johnphanchalad.net

    ReplyDelete
  30. How much does it costs to become a girl because I've been thinking about it for a long time and I want to become a woman

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the idea of everything in this post. I'm white american 5'10" tall and only 128 lbs I have been told I have an amazing frame and would love to be this girl you can contact me at tiffanytwink69@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I wish to be transformed into a sexy shemale slut with big breasts. Can someone help me?
    I want to be trained to be a sissy girl I want my body to look more womanly..lock me in a Chasity
    device so I only cum when penetrated..
    I will get breast implants and go on an extreme weight loss regiment..I will wear panties,
    bras, and waist former's to get that hour glass look. You can put high heels on me with padlocks
    so I can't take them off. Teach me how to give oral sex to men so I will crave cum!
    Humiliate me, fuck me in every possible and impossible way
    My legs are shaved, I body is hairless but I know I have a long way to go!
    Ready for your suggestions. She-male in soul from Moscow: alivekv@yandex.ru

    ReplyDelete
  33. yes a older male put me in a bra panties dress high heels nylon once i was dress he push me down and told me to undone his zipper i did as told his big cock came out now put your lips around that cock and suck i put my mouth around and start to suck that a good girl i knew you like cock soon he came in my mouth after he came he toke me to a room it was the lumarty room here girl you can do the wash and when i get back in two hour it better be done then i want you on my bed in this black nightie i said yes sir well it toke me one hour to do the wash then i shower and put on the nightie i must of fell a sleep when i woke up he was there and smiling at me you look hot in that i craw over to him and open his robe and put my lips around his cock that my girly bitch then he open up a bag in there was a collar it was red he put it around my neck and lock it there now when i knot home you will be lock in that now i will teach you how to be a slut so i was a girl and got to love cock and my breasts has grow a bit last night he ask if i want to have a other male lover i told him if what what you like sir then this big black man came in here she is then he walk over ripe my nightie off and and bend me over and shove that big black cock in my ass he look on and said you like that cock yes sir then you will love to be my bitch too yes just then he told my master keep this bitch and now one year gone by and i still there bitch

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love wearing sissy cloths and sucking cock, Have been dressing for over 40 years. Would love to have big titties,

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anyone looking for an online only Mistress to make them into a Shemale slut and are willing to buy the hormones, etc to make the transformation email me at snikty12@gmail.com
    If you are not serious do not bother me.

    ReplyDelete